donate
  Updates

Accident in Pioneer Jellice; One worker injured

Cuddalore, 10 January 2011: A twenty year old worker suffered from a head injury in an accident inside Pioneer Jellice India Pvt Ltd at SIPCOT Cuddalore on 8 January 2011. According to SACEM, P. Veeravel, a resident of Sangolikuppam village and an electrical operator at Pioneer, fell on the floor after getting electrocuted during his work at the unit. He suffered injuries on the back of the head and was admitted to Krishna Hospital, a private facility in Cuddalore new town.

More details about the accident are awaited.

   
   
   
   
   
   
Home