Accident Inside SPIC; Three Injured

Cuddalore, 18 August 2009: Three workers were injured due to electric shock inside SPIC on 14 August 2009. According to the sources the workers face, hands and other parts of the body turned black after the shock. All workers were admitted to private hospitals in the New Town. While two of them were admitted to Kannan Hospital one worker was admitted to Alaknandha Hospital.

A complaint about this accident has been filed with the local Factories Inspectorate.